Full time, Manchester
Trunk are looking for a marketing manager with at least 3 years experience to work alongside the head of partnerships & managing director to help spread the news about Trunk's award winning work & talent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with group level marketing director to implement Trunk's in-bound strategy
- Manage social media accounts
- Manage content flow through new bespoke CMS
- Set up and execute Hubspot campaigns
Essential Skills, qualities and experience
- 3+ years of commercial experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience developing a strategy and putting it to practice
- Social media
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong organisational skills
- Hubspot marketing platform
- 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day’s paid holiday for each year of employment (up to 36 days).
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Generous workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits scheme – including high street discounts/cinema tickets offers, mobile phone/device insurance.
- Social events.
No recruitment agencies, please.